HPLC

Sigma and Aldrich were founded separately in 1935 and 1951, respectively, to supply biochemicals and chemicals to research scientists in the U.S. Both companies started with the production and distribution of a single proprietary chemical: Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) by Sigma and 1-methyl-3- nitro-1-nitrosoguanidine (MNNG) by Aldrich. For many years, the two companies grew independently, Sigma serving primarily biochemists and Aldrich serving organic chemists. When changing trends in chemical research confirmed the synergy to be realized from their complementary product offerings, Aldrich Chemical Co. merged with Sigma International, Ltd., in 1975 forming Sigma-Aldrich Corporation. With this marriage of broad capabilities and resources, annual double-digit sales growth became the standard in the 1980s and 1990s, with significant expansion in facilities, acquisitions and ventures into new market sectors.​

  • Chromatography

  • Chemistry

  • Life Science

  • Material Science

  • Labware

  • Custom Products

Please email us info@parmacns.com for the pricing and details if you are interested in purchasing any of products .

Parma CnS  © 2019
info@parmacns.com
2522 Chambers Rd #123,
Tustin, CA 92780
tel: 1-714-573-4034